Participants are requested to make their own hotel arrangements.
Park Inn by Radisson Pribaltiyskaya
14 Korablestroiteley str.
199226 St. Petersburg, Russia
- How to book
Contact Park Inn
Ms Ksenia Garbar
Senior Manager of Meetings and Events Department
- Location hotel
- The hotel is located conveniently on the shore of the Gulf of Finland
- 10 minutes' drive from the historical sites: the Hermitage, the Peter and Paul Fortress, the Russian Museum and the Mariinsky Theatre
- 25 km from Pulkovo airport, 10 km from Moskovsky Railway Station
- The nearest Metro Station "Primorskaya" is located 2 km from the Hotel
- Free Shuttle bus to the City Centre and back on schedule
- How to travel from the airport to Park Inn by Radisson Pribaltiyskaya
The Park Inn Pribaltiyskaya is approximately 25 km from Pulkovo Airport. As reaching the hotel by public transport would require using two buses and the metro, guest are strongly recommended to take a taxi or pre-book a transfer. The drive will take 30 minutes.
To ensure you pay the correct amount on your arrival in SPb we advise you to go to the desk signed "TAXI INFO". At this desk you can get a voucher (pay cash or credit card) for the taxi ride to the hotel Park Inn Pribaltiyskaya (or another hotel where do you want to stay) to be paid in the taxi. The correct rate to the hotel Park Inn Pribaltiyskaya is max 2 000 rubles, equivalent to 33 Eur. Don't try to take the private drivers, it can be really expensive. Unfortunately in most cases it is not possible to pay by credit card direct into the taxi, only cash in rubles.
The nearest metro station, Primorskaya, is nearly 2 km from the hotel. To reach the metro by public transport, take a 7, 41, 128, 151 or 152 bus from the hotel bus stop. There are also several marshrutka minibuses running the same route. For example, 162 marshrutka.
You may consider to arrange your overnights through booking.com or other websites.