23 Jan 2018 Call for applications for board membership
ESC members, regardless of professional group may apply for vacant board member positions. An overview indicating the situation for your own country is listed here.
NOTE: you must have paid your 2018 subscription before you apply.
Closing date to apply: 15 March 2018
Please read the description regarding what Board membership entails before applying! Details are included in the Statutes, Rules, and Policies.
March 15, 2018
Closing date for Board membership applications
- Each country with a vacancy will vote using the ESC website.
- All voting members must have paid their 2018 subscription before they can vote.
- Voting will be by secret ballot.
- If there is only one candidate, voting will still take place.
- The decision will be by simple majority ie the person with the most votes will be appointed. If there are 2 vacancies, the 2 persons getting the most votes will be appointed. If there is a ‘tie’ of votes, the ‘winner’ will be decided by the toss of a coin.
- There will be no proxy votes.
- Applicants will be advised of the results, which will be announced formally at the General Assembly (GA) in Budapest.
The (paid-up) members of the following countries will be invited to vote in April:
- Czech Rep
- United Kingdom
If there is a position vacant for your country and if you are interested in Board membership, please complete the application form not later than 15 March 2018.