17 Feb Are you our new ESC Board member?
- United Kingdom
- Is there a vacant position for your country?
- Are you interested in board membership?
- Complete the application form not later than 15 March 2022.
ESC members, regardless of professional group may apply for vacant board member positions.
- An overview indicating the situation for your own country is listed here.
- Please read the description regarding what Board membership entails before applying! Details are included in the Statutes, Rules, and Policies.
- The application form can be completed and submitted here.
NOTE: you must have paid your 2022 subscription before you apply. Become a member here.
Closing date to apply: 15 March 2022
- The (paid-up) members of these countries will be invited to vote in April.
15 March 2022: Closing date for Board membership applications
- Each country with a vacancy will vote online.
- All voting members must have paid their 2022 subscription before they can vote.
- Voting will be by secret ballot.
- If there is only one candidate, voting will still take place.
- The decision will be by simple majority ie the person with the most votes will be appointed. If there are 2 vacancies, the 2 persons getting the most votes will be appointed. If there is a ‘tie’ of votes, the ‘winner’ will be decided by the toss of a coin.
- There will be no proxy votes.
- Applicants will be advised of the results, which will be announced formally at the General Assembly (GA) in Ghent.