- Consultant in Obstetric and Gynaecology, Italian Association for Demografic Education (AIED) Rome Italy,
- PhD, Psycho-neuro-endocrinology of reproduction and human sexuality
- External Professor “Sapienza” University of Rome
- Has been working in family planning methods, reproductive health, voluntary pregnancy termination, reproductive endocrinology, infant and adolescent gynaecology (International Fellow in Paediatric and Adolescent Gynaecology) since 2002.
- Research interest has been in family planning methods (hormonal and non hormonal), reproductive health, gynaecological ultrasound and infant and adolescent gynaecology.
- Participation to several National and International Congresses and Courses as Speaker
- Participation in multicentre GCP trials on contraception
- Co author of some 100 scientific publications
Member of European Society of Contraception and Reproductive Healthcare since 1998
Member of working group for non-hormonal contraception until May 2018
Area of Interest/expertise
Contraception, Hormonal contraception, Intrauterine devices, Intrauterine systems, Emergency contraception, Selective Progesterone Receptor Modulators, Adolescence
Contact the ESC Central Office at email@example.com to contact Manuela Farris. Your email will then be forwarded.