Name and position
- Aleksandra Kapamadžija M.D. Ph.D. DSc.
- Clinical Professor at the University of Novi Sad, working in Clinical center of Vojvodina, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, as a head of Family Planning unit.
- Vice president of Serbian association for pediatric and adolescent gynecology “DAGS”
- Working in the fields of contraception, induced abortions, pediatric and adolescent gynecology and gynecologic endocrinology
- Principal investigator in center Novi Sad, in multicentric WHO project for medical abortions 2003/2004
- Promoting sexual education in high schools in Serbia
- Working on education of population in the area of reproductive health, against prejudices towards hormonal contraception
- Numerous lectures for public and professionals, and publications (guides for hormonal and urgent contraception and safe abortions)
- ESC member since 2000
- Board member 2014 – present
Area of interest/expertise
- Sexual education
- contraception (especially hormonal)
- induced abortions – medical and surgical
- adolescent and pediatric gynecology
Contact the ESC Central Office at firstname.lastname@example.org to contact Alexandra Kapamadzija. Your email will then be forwarded.