Name and position
- Birute Zilaitiene, MD, PhD, Assoc. prof.
- Chief scientist and head of General Endocrinology subunit at the Institute of Endocrinology, Medical Academy, Lithuanian University of Health Sciences
- Endocrinologist and lecturer at the Department of Endocrinology, Hospital of Lithuanian University of Health Sciences
- Certified endocrinologist
- Member of the European Society of Contraception and Reproductive Health Care since 2007
- Lithuanian delegate in the Board since 2012
Area of expertise/interest
- Male and female reproductive and sexual health
- Reproductive endocrinology, andrology and infertility
- Participation in local and international scientific projects on reproductive health and contraception, conducted in Lithuania
- Coauthor of more than 150 scientific publications
- more than 30 presentations at international congresses
- organizer of numerous conferences in Lithuania
- Supervisor of 3 PhD students
Contact the ESC Central Office at firstname.lastname@example.org to contact Birute Zilaitiene. Your email will then be forwarded.