Name and position:
- Daragh O’Neill, MICGP, Dr.
- Principal, Number 47 Medical Practice, Drogheda (1999)
- Programme Director, GP Training, HSE/ICGP, University College Dublin (UCD), Belfield, Dublin (2011)
- Trainer in General Practice, ICGP (2001)
- Board Member of Irish Association of Sexual and Reproductive HealthCare Professionals
- Tutor in GP, RCSI & UCD
- Lecturer in Emergency Medicine, CEMS, UCD
- ESC Board member since 2016
Area of interest/expertise:
- Medical Education
- Education in Primary Care
- Leadership training
- LARC Training and assessment
- Adolescent Family Planning and delivery
- Emergency Contraception.
Contact the ESC Central Office at email@example.com to contact D. O’Neill. Your email will then be forwarded.