Name and position
- Gabriele Susanne Merki-Feld, PD, Dr
- Principal of the Division for Family Planning, subunit of the clinic for Reproductive Endocrinology of the University hospital Zürich, Switzerland.
- Has been working in the fields of contraception, gynaecologic endocrinology and adolescent gynaecology for over 20 years.
- Research aims mainly on questions associated with the reduction of risks associated with the use of hormonal contraception and improvement of counseling
- Special consultations hours for women with hormone-associated headaches
- Board Member since 2012
- Member of working group for hormonal contraception
Area of interest/expertise
- Hormonal contraception, headache, hormone-withdrawal, cardiovascular risk, adolescence, hormones and breast cancer.
Contact the ESC Central Office at firstname.lastname@example.org to contact Gabriele Merki-Feld. Your email will then be forwarded.