Name and position
- Helena Kopp Kallner
- Senior consultant in Ob/Gyn, Danderyd Hospital, PhD Karolinska Institutet, Sweden
- board mandate: 2016 – 2020
Areas of special interest
- Helena Kopp Kallner obtained her medical degree from Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden in 2002.
- She completed her residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Danderyd Hospital 2009 and defended her thesis ”Improving access to medical abortion” at Karolinska Institutet 2012.
- She is consultant in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Danderyd Hospital and head of the clinical research department at the department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Danderyd Hospital.
- She has ongoing research in the field of contraception and abortion at Karolinska Institutet and is principal investigator of several clinical studies.
- She is secretary of the working group on family planning and member of the board of the Swedish Society for Obstetrics and Gynecology and a frequent lecturer on the subject of abortion, contraception and medical treatment of fibroma.
Contact the ESC Central Office at email@example.com to contact H. Kopp Kallner. Your email will then be forwarded.