Name and position
- Professor I. Wolman
- Consultant obstetrician at the ultrasound unit, the Lis Maternity Hospital Tel-Aviv Medical Center
- Associated Professor at the Tel-Aviv Medical School at the Tel-Aviv University
- Preclinical medical studies in Rome and clinical studies in the Tel-Aviv University where he was awarded his MD in 1985.
- Trained as an obstetrician and gynecology in the Serlin maternity Hospital Tel-Aviv.
- ESC Board member: 2016 – 2020
- Member of the Israeli Medical association, Israeli society of Obstetrics and Gynecology, one of the founders and a board member of the Israel Society of contraception. Member of the Israeli society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Published over 120 articles in the medical literature and over 100 presentations at different scientific meetings all over the world.
- Written 14 chapters for different medical text books.
- Co-author of the Israeli guide to contraception
- Editor and main author of the Israeli book of ultrasound in Obstetrics.
- Editor in chief of the online journal of contraception and of the journal of focused ultrasound, and a member of the board of 2 other international journals.
Area of interest
- Fetal malformation scans
- Gynecological Ultrasound especially endometriosis and oncology
Contact the ESC Central Office at email@example.com to contact I.Wolman. Your email will then be forwarded.