Name and position
- Kai Haldre, MD, PhD
- Gynaecologist, Head of the Centre for Reproductive Medicine in West Tallinn Central Hospital Women’s Clinic in Tallinn, Estonia.
- Researcher and lecturer at the University of Tartu, Estonia.
- Certified by the Nordic Association for Clinical Sexology as a clinical sexologist.
- Founding member of the Estonian Academic Society for Sexology.
- Past director of the Estonian Sexual Health Association.
- Member of International Planned Parenthood Federation, from its establishment in 1994 to 2001.
- Member of FIGO Committee for Sexual and Reproductive Rights from 2008-2009.
- ESC Member since 2011
- Board Member since 2012
Area of interest/expertise
- PhD thesis on “Sexual health and behaviour of young women in Estonia”
- Co-author of the recent UNESCO study on the cost and cost-effectiveness of school-based sexuality education programmes.
Contact the ESC Central Office at email@example.com to contact Kai Haldre. Your email will then be forwarded.