Name and position
Jose C. Quílez Conde
Gynecologist, Universitary Hospital of Basurto, Bilbao, Spain
Board mandate: 2022 – 2026
Areas of special interest
- Jose C. Quílez obtained his medical degree in 2004 from Basque Country University (UPV/EHU)
- Then studied his residence in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Universitary Hospital of Basurto, placed in Bilbao, and completed this program in 2009.
- He currently works as an assistant doctor to the gynecology service of the University Hospital of Basurto, in the department of gynecology.
- Since the beginning of his work he has been closely linked to the world of contraception. Thus, he has chaired the Basque Society of Contraception (SVC/EAE) from 2014 to 2021
- Since 2020 he is a member of the board of directors of the Spanish Society of Contraception (SEC)
- Another of his fields of study has been cervical Thus he works integrated in the cervical pathology unit of the university hospital of Basurto, and is a member of the board of directors of the Spanish Association of Cervical Pathology and Colposcopy (AEPCC), having served as secretary in the past.