Name and position
- Oskari Heikinheimo
- Professor in obstetrics and gynaecology at the University of Helsinki
- Physician in-chief at the Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Helsinki University Hospital.
- Board member 2012 – 2016
- Board member since 2018
Current research activities
- Improvement and optimizing of abortion care, and post-abortion contraception (especially intrauterine contraception)
- Endometriosis and benign gynaecology
- Teenage pregnancy Active in several international scientific and professional organizations, and clinical guideline development groups.
- Editor for Human Reproduction Update, BMJ Sexual & Reproductive Health and the Finnish medical journal Duodecim.
Contact the ESC Central Office at email@example.com to contact Oskari Heikinheimo. Your email will then be forwarded.