Name and position
- Paloma Lobo Abascal
- President of the Spanish Society of Contraception
- Coordinator of the Hysteroscopy and Endometrial Pathology Unit in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology of the Hospital Universitario Infanta Sofía, San Sebastián de los Reyes (Madrid)
- Associate Professor of the Faculty of Medicine at the Universidad Europea, Madrid
- Coordinator and Professor of the five editions of the Master in Contraception and Reproductive Health of the University of Alcalá de Henares, Madrid, Spain.
- Master in Medical Pedagogy UCLM, Spain.
- Board Member since 2018
- Member of the Editorial Team since 2014
Area of interest/expertise
- Hormonal Contraception, Extended regimens, Endometrial pathology, Minimally invasive surgery including office and operative hysteroscopy.
- Medical education and Continuing Education Programs with special interest in Contraception and Reproductive Health.
Contact the ESC Central Office at email@example.com to contact Paloma Lobo. Your email will then be forwarded.