Name and position
- Pernille Ravn, DmSci, associate professor, Dr.
- Senior consultant at the department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Odense University Hospital, the subunit for benign gynecology and gynecologic endocrinology.
- Doctoral thesis “Bisphosphonates for prevention of postmenopausal osteoporosis”, University of Copenhagen, 2001
- Specialist in Gynecology and Obstetrics, 2005
- Subspecialist in gynecologic endocrinology, 2011
- Associate professor at University of Southern Denmark, 2011
- Has been working in the field of contraception, gynecologic endocrinology and adolescence for the last 20 years.
- Publication list of 114 peer review articles: http://findresearcher.sdu.dk/portal/da/persons/pernille-ravn(b86a181f-31f7-452e-9900-74267c1011d3).html
Area of interest
- Contraception, abortion, PCOS, primary ovarian insufficiency, hormone therapy, transgender, genetic disorders, adolescence, HBOC, hormone replacement therapy, climacteric disorders
Contact the ESC Central Office at email@example.com to contact Pernille Ravn. Your email will then be forwarded.