17 February 2021
Joint ESC & FIAPAC webinar
Free for paid-up (2021) members. If you are not an ESC member, please arrange your ESC membership 2021 (60 Euro/year) first before registering for the webinar recording! Free access as ESC member to all future webinars this year of the ESC.
New approaches to delivering abortion and contraceptive care
- Telemedicine for medical abortion: is it here to stay?
Sharon Cameron, Sexual and Reproductive Health Services, NHS Lothian, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- Post abortion contraception
Ingrid Sääv, Department of Women´s and Children´s Health, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
Here are a few of the benefits you enjoy as member:
- access to the secure, interactive, online ESC Member community/forum (DocMatter)
- 6 free editions of the European Journal of Contraception and Reproductive Health Care (online access)
- free access to congress presentations, webcasts and e-posters
- reduced congress registration fees