04 Dec Is your country represented on the ESC?
31 December 2021 is the reference point to count the number of members per European country for the Board representation in 2022.
- 10 paid up members = 1 representative on the ESC board
- 50 paid up members = 2 representatives on the ESC Board
Please find here the member count for your country – December 2021.
More info on the process of the Board elections (Statutes, Rules and Policies).
Join now and motivate your colleagues to join the ESC!
Join individually or as a group (50% reduction).
Individual membership – 60 Euro for membership 2022
Share knowledge and experience of contraception and reproductive health issues in Europe and the world to improve patient care.
Affiliated membership – 30 Euro/member for membership 2022 (minimum 10 members – paid in bulk)
International or national European organisations with similar or related aims may apply for affiliation to the ESC. Affiliated members are considered as ‘normal’ ESC Members with the same rights. However, they profit from a 50% membership fee reduction (only 30 euro/member instead of 60 euro). There are no special obligations for the affiliated society or institution, except that the membership fees (for a minimum of 10 members) must be collected and paid in bulk to the ESC together with contact details (name, address and email) of the members. Organisations or institutions seeking affiliation must complete the application form which will be submitted for ratification.
- Free online access to the European Journal of Contraception and Reproductive Health Care
(6 issues per year – impact factor: 1,848)
- Regular newsletters
- Free access to ESC Webinars
- Reduced ESC Congress registration fee
- Get more involved – represent your country on the Board
- Access to the secure, interactive, ESC Member community/forum (DocMatter)
Do not hesitate to contact the ESC Central Office should you have any questions – firstname.lastname@example.org