27 Jun ESC Board representation
It is still early in the year – but please keep in mind that 31 December 2019 is the reference point to count the number of members per European country for the Board representation in 2020.
You can follow-up the membership status for your country through https://escrh.eu/current-members/
Please recommend ESC Membership to your network and colleagues.
The following tools may assist in spreading the message:
- a digital flyer you may download and print in as many copies you need to take with you when attending an event
- a banner to include in your email signature
Here are a few of the benefits members enjoy
* 6 free editions of the European Journal of Contraception and Reproductive Health Care (impact factor)
* free access to congress webcasts and e-posters
* grants for scientific projects and educational courses/meetings
* reduced ESC Congress registration fee
* stand for election to the Board
Membership fee: 60 Euro