ESC Virtual Seminar
Friday 7 May and Saturday 8 May 2021
Delivering contraception & sexual and reproductive health care in our new world
Please click on the poster image to watch the full poster.
|P1- Effectiveness and safety of an at-home telemedicine for medical abortion service delivery model: Findings from Marie
Catriona Melville, Australia
|P2- Menstrual cup use may increase expulsion rates of copper intrauterine devices evaluated in a contraceptive efficacy trial
Jill Long, USA
|P3- Engaging parents in digital sexual and reproductive health education: A UK-wide cluster randomised controlled trial with process evaluation
Aine Aventin, United Kingdom
|P4- Evaluation of factors predicting natural conception within one year of trying after ceasing contraception Hang Wun Raymond Li, Hong Kong||P5- Improving quality by introducing structure in contraceptive counselling – user satisfaction with interventions in a multicenter cluster randomized trial
Isabella Bizjak, Sweden
|P6- Management of displaced intrauterine contraceptive: describing a new ultrasound-guided repositioning technique and its results
Mariane Nunes de Nadai, Brazil
|P7 – Emergency contraceptive pills in Europe: A multi-country exploration of availability and accessibility
Cristina Puig Borràs, ECEC, Spain
The ESC seminar 2021 is an opportunity for our community to come together to to help each other overcome present challenges, to make innovative technologies more effective and safe, and aim for a better outlook for the populations we serve join us, bring your colleagues, your trainees other disciplines to celebrate SRH for all and much more.
From Ali Kubba, Vice President and Head of education
Promotional material: Flyer-esc-seminar-210507
Register here: Registration form
Date & Timings
Friday 7 May 2021: 16:00 to 20:00 CET
Saturday 8 May 2021: 13:00 to 17:00 CET
Topics & Fulll scientific programme
A mix of lectures, free communications & silent posters.
• Medical therapies in endometriosis
• Breaking news in contraception
• Estetrol: a significant innovation in contraception
• The role of Combined Oral Contraception in the COVID era
• Drug interactions with hormonal contraception including HIV and broad-spectrum antibiotics
• Teenage sexual health and contraception
• Estrogen free contraception
• LARC: Update on intrauterine contraception
• Transgender: challenges in management
• Update on Emergency Contraception
Register here: Registration form
|Paid up ESC Member – Doctor||70 Euro|
|Paid up ESC Member – Non-doctors or Student/Resident in training*||Free|
|Non Member – Doctor||130 Euro (including ESC membership 2021)|
|Non Member – Non-doctors or Student/Resident in training*||60 Euro (including ESC membership 2021)|
|Paid-up participant 16th ESC Congress, Ghent||Free|
* Provide an official letter to confirm your non-doctor or student/resident in training status
Registration deadline: 6 May, 17:00 CET.
- Pay for 10 non-member students / residents in training, you get 30% off. Official registration fee for non-member students/residents in training: 60 euro per person (including ESC Membership 2021). If you register 10 non-member students/residents in training, you pay 420 Euro in stead of 600 Euro.
- When registering 10 doctors or more, including ESC membership for 2021, a fee of 90 euro/person is applied.
- When registering 20 doctors or more, including ESC membership for 2021, a reduction of 50% is applied on the official fee of 130 euro/person: 65 euro/person.
If you wish to register a group of participants (min. 5 participants), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We will send you a group registration file.