12 Aug Scientific programme – 16th ESC Congress
Posted at 13:53h in General
Get a taste of the topics to expect at the 16th #escrh2022 Congress, 25-28 May 2022, #ghentbelgium
Challenging times, are we ready? Novel approaches to sexual and reproductive health
- The many faces of Birth Control
- Sex in the city, surprise me!
- Are we ready for another sexual liberation?
- The intimacy of a sexual journey
- Values, Ethics and Policy Making
We wish you an inspiring journey during the congress.
The ESC Congress Scientific Committee
Short, M. (Ireland), Bitzer, J. (Switzerland), Bombas, T. (Portugal), Cameron, S. (UK),
Furau, C. (Romania), Grandi, G. (Italy), Haldre, K. (Estonia), Kopp Kallner, H. (Sweden), Kubba, A. (UK), Merckx, M. (Belgium), Randall, S. (UK), Ravn, P. (Denmark), Toschi, M. (Italy), Vatopoulou, A. (Greece), Weyers, S. (Belgium)